CalPATH & PATH Home Loan Program
CALPATH/PATH is an exclusive Mountain West Financial Home Loan Program. It offers special rates to public employees. It is our way of saying “Thank You for your service.” It is currently available in 7 states; California (CALPATH), Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Reduced Processing Fees
- FHA or Conventional loan options available
- Can be used with other down payment assistance programs
- Available for High Balance loans
- 15 or 30 year terms available
- No Additional Qualifying - Follows MWF’s FHA & Conventional standard guidelines
- One free float down - During the first 30 days after the rate is locked (or before the Closing Diclosure is issued, whichever is sooner.) If rates become lower you can “Float Down” to the new lower rate.
Who is Eligible:
- Employees of a qualified public agency
- Public School District
- State University
- Community College
- Judicial System
- Public Heath Departments
- Local Government Entities
- Retirement Systems
- And many more!
* Specific loan program availability and requirements may vary. Please get in touch with the mortgage advisor for more information.